Information Security Monitoring Expert ( Night Shift)
Posted 5 Month ago
- Working in night shift
- Information security monitoring
- Detect and response to cyber security attacks
- Prepares operational documentation
- The Analyst analyzes the results of these monitoring solutions, asses and correlate the output using automated systems. This position will conduct the triage, event correlation, classification and analysis of these events such that incidents are investigated and logged or followed-up using the existing information risk incident management processes.
- The Analyst will follow-up with higher level IT Security Analysts or his/her immediate supervisor to seek further information necessary for proper analysis and quick turnaround on Incidents.
- The analyst will provide pro-active feedback which will enable improvement of the current monitoring rules, based on information and knowledge/experience from Schlumberger and Industry best practices.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships team members
- Triage most of security issues, and review security events
- Consultative skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Focused and results oriented
- BSc/MSc in computer or IT
- Basic networking skills
- Familiar with linux/unix
- Simple attack methodologies
- General understanding of malware
- Must have a passion for technology
- Ability to reporting and documentation
- Look for opportunities to share knowledge
- Must be genuinely curious
- Should be good at deductive reasoning and critical thinking
- Be creative
- Have a general quest to learn and gain knowledge
- deal Age:20-30
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Electronic card payment network, Shaparak has started its work since 2012 under the supervision of Central Bank of I.R.I in order to control and supervise the electronic payment network in the country intensively. The most important activities of Shaparak include:
1- Codification of rules and regulation in the area of electronic payments.
2- Research, development in the area of electronic payments.
3- Monitoring of electronic payment transactions and tracking abnormal trends in this area
4-Supervising the technical and executive operations of the payment service providers according to the rules and regulations of I.R.I Central Bank
5- Developing a comprehensive data security management system in the electronic payment industry.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.