Information Security Expert ( Regulations and Standards )
Posted a year ago
Translating applicable Laws, Rules and Legislations and integrating them into the banking/payment information security policies and regulations.
• Assess policies and regulations and collaborating with stakeholders in developing policies and regulations to govern information security activities in Banking & Electronic Payment Sector.
• Developing an information security strategy, outlining the vision, mission, and goals.
• Developing and maintaining information security strategic plans, policies, programs, and Regulations.
• Defining policies and regulations to ensure that the critical infrastructure is protected.
• Applying assessment data of identified threats in decision making.
• Developing plans/programs for implementing Payment Standards such as PCI and EMV in Banking & Electronic Payment Sector.
• At least two years of relevant work experience.
• 35 years old at most.
• Full Time Attendance.
• English language Fluency (Intermediate and Upper).
• Good communication and presentation skills and Teamwork abilities.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to self-organize, self-diagnose and self-motivate.
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
• Graduate in the computer science or Information Technology / information Security engineering or management.
• Knowledge of the banking and electronic payment core business/mission/processes.
• Familiar with Information security principles and concepts, such as: Access Control, Network Security and Communications, Security Risk Management, conducting Information Security, Secure System Development, Encryption, Security Architecture Design, Security Incident Response, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Business Continuity Planning.