Information Security Expert ( Regulations and Standards )
Posted 19 Days ago
Translating applicable Laws, Rules and Legislations and integrating them into the banking/payment information security policies and regulations.
• Assess policies and regulations and collaborating with stakeholders in developing policies and regulations to govern information security activities in Banking & Electronic Payment Sector.
• Developing an information security strategy, outlining the vision, mission, and goals.
• Developing and maintaining information security strategic plans, policies, programs, and Regulations.
• Defining policies and regulations to ensure that the critical infrastructure is protected.
• Applying assessment data of identified threats in decision making.
• Developing plans/programs for implementing Payment Standards such as PCI and EMV in Banking & Electronic Payment Sector.
• At least two years of relevant work experience.
• 35 years old at most.
• Full Time Attendance.
• English language Fluency (Intermediate and Upper).
• Good communication and presentation skills and Teamwork abilities.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to self-organize, self-diagnose and self-motivate.
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
• Graduate in the computer science or Information Technology / information Security engineering or management.
• Knowledge of the banking and electronic payment core business/mission/processes.
• Familiar with Information security principles and concepts, such as: Access Control, Network Security and Communications, Security Risk Management, conducting Information Security, Secure System Development, Encryption, Security Architecture Design, Security Incident Response, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Business Continuity Planning.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
The Structure for Controlling the Security of the Banking Network & the Urgencies KASHEF was established by the Central Bank of Iran (Islamic Republic of) to preserve and promote the resilience and security of the payment system and the electronic banking and yet to effectively and efficiently manage the security threats to the countrys banking system and its establishment was certified in the 151st meeting held at the Money & Credit Council in 10-27-2012(Month Azar the 7th 1391 on Persian Solar Calendar Table) as a supervising structure being bound to take, manage and govern any/all kinds of measurements related to the security of information and communications there-in the field of producing and exchange of the banking information through determining and formulating the objectives, policies, strategies, requirements and to supervise the clever executing of each.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.