The Role Main responsibilities:
• Take ownership and accountability serious for information security auditing the allocated auditable areas,
• Assist in the development of a combined assurance approach,
• Assist in the identification, documentation and evaluation of the Security Department and
• Information security operational controls from banking network,
• Compilation of process documentation, performance of interviews, execution of audit testing, and documentation of results/deficiencies,
• Preparation of audit reports for management and/or Audit Team.
• At least two years of relevant work experience.
• 35 years old at most.
• Full Time Attendance.
• English language Fluency (Intermediate and Upper).
• Good communication and presentation skills and Teamwork abilities.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to self-organize, self-diagnose and self-motivate.
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
• Holder of a relevant Bachelor’s degree, at least,
• An additional 3 years’ experience in IT & IS audit function,
• Well-informed at audit and IS standards such as ISO 27000, ISO 19011,
• Familiar with the Banking Business & Payment Network's environments,
• Basic knowledge of IT practices, network and application vulnerability assessment, change control, business continuity, data privacy and risk assessment practices,
• Ability to plan, perform, document and report on audits,
• Ability to design and execute data analytics tests to support business process audits,
• Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with people from levels of the organization.