The Role Main responsibilities:
• Take ownership and accountability serious for information security auditing the allocated auditable areas,
• Assist in the development of a combined assurance approach,
• Assist in the identification, documentation and evaluation of the Security Department and
• Information security operational controls from banking network,
• Compilation of process documentation, performance of interviews, execution of audit testing, and documentation of results/deficiencies,
• Preparation of audit reports for management and/or Audit Team.
• At least two years of relevant work experience.
• 35 years old at most.
• Full Time Attendance.
• English language Fluency (Intermediate and Upper).
• Good communication and presentation skills and Teamwork abilities.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to self-organize, self-diagnose and self-motivate.
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
• Holder of a relevant Bachelor’s degree, at least,
• An additional 3 years’ experience in IT & IS audit function,
• Well-informed at audit and IS standards such as ISO 27000, ISO 19011,
• Familiar with the Banking Business & Payment Network's environments,
• Basic knowledge of IT practices, network and application vulnerability assessment, change control, business continuity, data privacy and risk assessment practices,
• Ability to plan, perform, document and report on audits,
• Ability to design and execute data analytics tests to support business process audits,
• Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with people from levels of the organization.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
The Structure for Controlling the Security of the Banking Network & the Urgencies KASHEF was established by the Central Bank of Iran (Islamic Republic of) to preserve and promote the resilience and security of the payment system and the electronic banking and yet to effectively and efficiently manage the security threats to the countrys banking system and its establishment was certified in the 151st meeting held at the Money & Credit Council in 10-27-2012(Month Azar the 7th 1391 on Persian Solar Calendar Table) as a supervising structure being bound to take, manage and govern any/all kinds of measurements related to the security of information and communications there-in the field of producing and exchange of the banking information through determining and formulating the objectives, policies, strategies, requirements and to supervise the clever executing of each.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.