Location: Qazvin /Iran
2-3 years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. In a fast-paced environment production supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. You must be competent and comprehend complex operations. Chief among day-to-day activities is to optimize the manufacturing process while minimizing the costs. Put it otherwise, aim is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner. The expectation is the employee lead the line in a way to take care of the people safety as well as product safety.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Safety & Quality: Ensure product and process compliance and adherence to regulatory compliance
, Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards and schedule regular maintenance and ensure safe product through comprehensive execution of Quality Monitoring System. Ensure the quality of finished products is consistent and produced to approve specifications.
• Industrial Performance: Lead NCE in LLT level (e.g. Provide timely and proper IPA and ELTA reports, and GA practices). Ensure the achievement of FTR, line efficiency, reliability and MSA as per targets. Labor coordination in terms of scheduling production together with production/shift supervisor to execute production plan and adjust operational activities. Measure analyze and control line performance and labor variance - Prepare related information and wherever necessary participate in standard audits (HACCP, ISO, GMP etc.)
• Drive TPM: Coordinate TPM activities for current 4 Working Groups are held in Infant Formula line. All the implementation plan of each WGs must be well-tracked.
• People Development: Ensure development of competencies of shop floor employee by specified training, coaching and knowledge at the shop floor (e.g. "One Point Lessons"). E&T & LDv practices implementation in IF plant.
• Total Delivery Cost Mindset: Identify gaps and suggest improvements by regular review and analysis of usage variance for raw, packaging and labor. Control cost of production by efficient management.
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Bachelor degree in Food Safety, Chemistry or Engineering fields.
• Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing in Food industry.
• Experience in NCE/TPM will be an advantage
• High commitment to Safety with high understanding of safety and environmental principles;
• SAP knowledge.
• Proficient spoken and written English
• Flexible to work in rotating shift