• Conducting the studies on increasing productivity and developing its implementation methods.
• Carrying out timing and capacity measurement of product production, eliminating bottlenecks and production line balances
• Proper layout of production equipment, flow of materials and providing a solution for optimal use of production and non-manufacturing spaces
• Analysis and evaluation of existing systems' efficiency in order to identify their abilities and disadvantages and collaborate with the user units in choosing, designing and developing alternative systems.
• Investigate the need for reform and the creation of new processes and documentation based on the results of the analysis of evaluations or requests of units.
• The feasibility of production plans and plans, and the determination of the necessary facilities and manpower required
• Analyze production stoppages and provide analytical reports to the relevant manager
• Standardization of work methods and equipment
• Provide appropriate solutions and solutions to eliminate duplication, interruption and delay in carrying out activities and facilitate the way in which units work.
• Designing the appropriate method of deployment of goods in the company's warehouses in accordance with the standards required for the optimal use of available storage space
• Provide training and guidance to staff to improve their performance and quality and comply with ergonomics.
• Updating and preparing daily and periodical management and analytical reports on affairs related to post and presentation to superiors.
• Ability to analyze data and prepare and set up statistical and specialized reports on related affairs
• The ability to make the right decision and solve the problem creatively
• Knowledge of manufacturing process, cost analysis, quality, repairs and maintenance, design techniques
• The ability to resolve work problems effectively
• Understanding the principles of industrial engineering and planning and the ability to do related work
• Ability to use job - related software
• Location: Alborz or Hashtgerd
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maadiran is the leading technology and office automation sales, manufacturing, and after-sales support company within Iran. The following section outlines the Group in further detail.
The Maadiran Group is a privately owned group of companies formed in 1963. The group is Irans leading technology and office equipment, electronics, and systems supplier, manufacturer, and after-sales service provider.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.