• Conducting the studies on increasing productivity and developing its implementation methods.
• Carrying out timing and capacity measurement of product production, eliminating bottlenecks and production line balances
• Proper layout of production equipment, flow of materials and providing a solution for optimal use of production and non-manufacturing spaces
• Analysis and evaluation of existing systems' efficiency in order to identify their abilities and disadvantages and collaborate with the user units in choosing, designing and developing alternative systems.
• Investigate the need for reform and the creation of new processes and documentation based on the results of the analysis of evaluations or requests of units.
• The feasibility of production plans and plans, and the determination of the necessary facilities and manpower required
• Analyze production stoppages and provide analytical reports to the relevant manager
• Standardization of work methods and equipment
• Provide appropriate solutions and solutions to eliminate duplication, interruption and delay in carrying out activities and facilitate the way in which units work.
• Designing the appropriate method of deployment of goods in the company's warehouses in accordance with the standards required for the optimal use of available storage space
• Provide training and guidance to staff to improve their performance and quality and comply with ergonomics.
• Updating and preparing daily and periodical management and analytical reports on affairs related to post and presentation to superiors.
• Ability to analyze data and prepare and set up statistical and specialized reports on related affairs
• The ability to make the right decision and solve the problem creatively
• Knowledge of manufacturing process, cost analysis, quality, repairs and maintenance, design techniques
• The ability to resolve work problems effectively
• Understanding the principles of industrial engineering and planning and the ability to do related work
• Ability to use job - related software
• Location: Alborz or Hashtgerd
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maadiran is the leading technology and office automation sales, manufacturing, and after-sales support company within Iran. The following section outlines the Group in further detail.
The Maadiran Group is a privately owned group of companies formed in 1963. The group is Irans leading technology and office equipment, electronics, and systems supplier, manufacturer, and after-sales service provider.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.