-Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Date recording for production devices capacity.
- Prepare reports for wasted products in specific periods of time.
- Prepare reports for standard time budget to manufactured products.
- Prepare reports for estimation of monthly materials needed.
- Analysis and plans equipment and material requirements to support present and planned manufacturing programs.
-Prepares schedules and determines quantities of items to be ordered to insure that material is available on schedule.
- Plans and controls the usage of materials and equipment within the manufacturing organization in accordance with plans, schedules, priorities and good practice.
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
- Monitor inventory levels and historical sales patterns.
- Recommends target refinements and inventory management best practices to minimize excess of inventory.
- Bachelor or masters of industrial engineering
- At least 5 years work experience
- Familiarity with the models of excellence and industry standards
- Fluent in office software (Especially Excel)
- Gender Female
- Good inventory control and production planning skills
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Expert in work and time measurement
- Expert in MS-Excel and SPSS
- Software: MS Project /MS Excel (statistical Analysis) /Project
- Time management
- Rapid learner
- Ability to coordination
- Good negotiation skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to sensitively tracking issues
- Good team worker
- Proven knowledge with complex planning and forecasting
- Experience with materials tools (MRP,Invetory analysis, etc.)
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Momtaz Sang Shekan
Momtaz Sangshekan Company with half a century experience in manufacturing different types of crushing machines has taken wide steps in the field of designing and constructing these machines, and has shown its unique capabilities to different foreign and domestic industries. This company after years of research , production and supplying of mineral ores crushing machines has had a very considerable resume and background, not only in providing with conventional machines , but also in manufacturing of special machines for crushing various minerals with regional characteristics.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching