• Acts as single point of contact for all calls and email queries and any other contact softwares
• Monitors the progress of requests for incident and ensures that interested parties are kept informed.
• Escalates issues to appropriate experts in accordance to procedures, and follow up on incidents when appropriate.
• Leverages internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, best practice, etc.) to answer questions and resolve issues.
• Contributes to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides.
• Monitoring and ensure that information security reports and news are monitored in specific channels
• Reviews the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency.
• Creates new trouble tickets for alerts that signal an incident and require Incident Response review
• Candidates may also be asked to perform other types of related tasks.
• Bachelor degree in an IT related or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
• Must be able to work a flexible 24 x 7 x 365 shift roster including public holidays and weekends (8 hour shifts)
• Being familiar with the concept of information security
• Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP) and network security concepts/ Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
• High integrity, responsibility, honesty and professionalism
• Strong attention to detail
• Good Knowledge of English
• Strong communication skills
• Work in a team environment
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
The Structure for Controlling the Security of the Banking Network & the Urgencies KASHEF was established by the Central Bank of Iran (Islamic Republic of) to preserve and promote the resilience and security of the payment system and the electronic banking and yet to effectively and efficiently manage the security threats to the countrys banking system and its establishment was certified in the 151st meeting held at the Money & Credit Council in 10-27-2012(Month Azar the 7th 1391 on Persian Solar Calendar Table) as a supervising structure being bound to take, manage and govern any/all kinds of measurements related to the security of information and communications there-in the field of producing and exchange of the banking information through determining and formulating the objectives, policies, strategies, requirements and to supervise the clever executing of each.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.