• Responsible for managing the customs process for Unilever import/export
• Manage all clearing agents, customs and related 3rd parties
• Manage all government relations regarding customs, licenses, payments and documentation.
• Implement systems and monitor daily operation for import/export process from supplier to WHS.
• Ensure effective running of Procure to pay cycle, Ensure Timely payments to suppliers. Review outstanding payments, ageing. Resolve disputes
• Ensure a smooth operation in the inbound distribution process to deliver high levels of Customer Service.
• Develop and manage contingency plans relating to 3PL services and site products
• University degree, Supply chain or Master of Business Administration
• 3-5 Years in Supply Chain operations: Imports, Exports, Exposure to Order to Cash, Procure to pay cycle, Budgeting & Planning
• FMCG experience
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.