Our documents team are currently taking care of the inbound shipments and customers request and filing EDI &EPL. PIC will check all required documents in due time.
JOB ROLE DESCRIPTION
- Receiving manifests from POL(s), check and entry in system.
- Preparing EDI file (pivot containers with vessel operator`s pre-loading list , following up switch BLs, - checking HS codes…
- uploading EDI file before vessel arrivals.
- uploading EPL.
- Mapping CNEE name`s in local system manually.
- correspondence with POL(s) regarding amendments.
- Answering to customers telephone and meet their requirements.
- Keeping in touch with DO section.
-Minimum B.S degree
-Minimum 2-4 years of previous experience
-Excellent communication skill
-Specialist knowledge: Import documentation, shipping
-Practical work knowledge of import documentation in a shipping line environment
-Good command of English in all 4 skills
-Age Range: 25 - 40