Location: Qazvin /Iran
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. You are supposed to receipt of accurate documents on time to support on time clearance delivery of imported raw and packaging materials.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Check and update the tariff codes and customs duty of imported goods and counsel clients on that matters especially in case of any changes.
• Monitor and share relevant Import laws and procedures, licensees and restrictions with the stakeholders.
• Monitor all logistics aspects of import operation with close contact with head office logistic officer as well as Nestlé Middle East transport team to ensure on time arrival of the shipments.
• Search for possibilities to reduce taxes, duties and cost of operation.
• Constantly review the end to end of the importation process, challenge the common practices, identify and close the gaps and improve process's efficiencies.
• Preparation of shipping documents on behalf of Nestlé Middle East team after doing Material handling transaction in SAP and update order tracking file according to dispatch details received from suppliers and M&M to ensure on time arrival of the shipments
• Submission of direct supplier's invoices to finance and follow it up with NBS to ensure on time payment
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Fluency in English is must.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant field.
• Open minded and expresses flexibility to new ideas, Passion of employee relation / labor related matters.
• 1 years of experience in procurement and logistic is an advantage.
Why are you a good candidate for this position?
Can you speak English Fluently ?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.