● Having good communication skills in English.
● Having good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
● Having positive attitude, willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
● Paying attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
● Ability to communicate effectively and efficient at all levels.
● Having sense of responsibility, reliability, accuracy.
● Having client-service attitude and the ability to work under time pressure.
● Being proactive and professional in terms of manner and confidentiality.
● Being familiar with Canada Economic Immigration programs.
●Work with clients to gather the necessary information and documentation in a timely manner.
● Prepare forms, support letters, and other documents accurately according to information received from clients.
● Finalize and submit immigration application packages to the appropriate governmental agency.
● Monitor cases and track deadlines and expiration date.
● Administer case progress and milestones in the appropriate tracking software in an accurate and timely manner.