Good communication skills in English
· Good knowledge of Office products (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Positive attitude, willingness to work in a dynamic environment
· Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficient at all levels
· Sense of responsibility, reliability, accuracy
· Client-service attitude and ability to work under time pressure
· Need the person to be proactive, and professional in terms manner and confidentiality
· Being familiar with Canada Economic Immigration programs
· Work with clients to gather the necessary information and documentation in a timely manner.
· Prepare forms, support letters, and other documents accurately according to information received from clients.
· Finalize and submit immigration application packages to the appropriate governmental agency.
· Monitor cases and track deadlines and expiration date.
· Administer case progress and milestones in the appropriate tracking software in an accurate and timely manner.