IELTS and IELTS preparatory classes are responsible to offer quality lessons conforming to standards and the institute regulations. Teachers will be observed on a regular basis and will be given feedback. Teachers and instructors at IRSAFAM are expected to professionally welcome the feedback given to them and enhance their teaching techniques.
• Offering lessons for different courses: IELTS, and IELTS Preparatory classes
• Being well-prepared each session
• Welcoming feedback from the management
• Being dynamic and delivering lively lessons
• Showing professionalism in interaction with all colleagues
• The high command of English
• Awareness over teaching methodologies
• At least 3 years of experience as an English teacher
• Holding a TTC certificate (applicants with no ELT experience or training background may be advised to take part in the TTC.)
• International teaching certificate: CELTA by Cambridge or Cert. TESOL by Trinity will be a determining advantage
• A relevant university degree will be an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irsafam Institute (IFI)
Irsafam is a well-known Iranian institute working in the fields of cultural, educational and art activities. The authorized center of IDP, known world leader in international student placement services and the co-owner of IELTS.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.