The Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity - and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization. The IAM analyst will be responsible for creating accounts to support LEAP. This would include Active Directory, CA Service Desk Management, Customer Service Portal, SAVE, CBMS and Mainframe accounts. The analyst will work closely with the LEAP Business Office, County Security Administrators and other IAM analysts.
This position facilitates identity and access management. The position is liable for ensuring that customer requests for security access is completed in a timely manner, provides second level technical support to the project team, end users and OIT functional groups. This position will perform ticket management and participate in project meetings. It is the responsibility of the IAM analyst to manage Identity and access within CA Service Desk, Customer Portal (EEM), Active Directory and Google.
- Familiar with access control protocols
- Familiar with provisioning methods
- Familiar with authentication protocols
- Experience in identity architectures
- Familiar with different Authentication and Authorization standards
- Experience in working with external identity providers with standard protocols
- Experience in policy and policy management
- Experience in integrating sofwares with no standard Authn and Authz with standard Authn and Authz
- Experience in different Directory Services
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Rahgozin Rayaneh started its business with the goals of utilizing state-of-the-art technologies in industrial systems – industrial automation – and making an evolution in the administrative solutions. Having completed many projects in this field, the company has been one of the most experienced pioneers in automation systems development in Iran. In around … and upon the emergence of new communication technologies and the necessity of adaptation with them in hopes of improvement and development in industrial and administrative solutions, Rahgozin Rayaneh decided to establish the information technology division to expand its business into communication, information technology, and security fields.
Upon implementation of knowledge-based projects and taking into account Rahgozin Rayaneh’s IT division’s proficiency background, the company’s customers have been increased significantly and some banks and financial institutions have trusted Rahgozin Rayaneh for implementation of their automation, network and communication, security, and business systems.
Given the necessity of remodeling banking infrastructures and Rahgozin Rayaneh’s high experience gained over years through conducting various projects, the company began to be involved in organizational and banking infrastructures and started to enlarge its specialists consequently.
So far, Rahgozin Rayaneh has worked in following fields among others:
- Supplying instrumentation, industrial automation, administrative, and financial equipment;
- Supplying electronic payment equipment;
- Supplying electrical and electromechanical equipment;
- Providing consultation and supervision in all fields of software, electrical, electronic, control and automation, telecommunication, electromechanical, and IT engineering;
- Developing electronic payment solutions;
- Designing and developing network security, data security, and payment security systems in hardware, software, and network fields;
- Providing consultation and supervision in conducting payment projects in international businesses, worldwide standards, and international financial networks.
The company’s cadre is a unified combination under the supervision of the management team working aligned with its macro policies and goals. Specifically, in addition to the financial, administrative, and support departments, two major business and technical teams are responsible for developing and meeting the company’s goals.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.