- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
Reporting to: ICT Manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Commission,Bonus,... .
- University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Hardware/Software/ICT.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 3 years experience as project manager in a construction company.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication skills, Adaptability, Team work, Flexibility.