Main Duties and Task:
- In charge of talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict
- Undertake development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly.
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits.
- Developing HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
Education and job experiences:
● BA/Ma In Human Resource management or MBA
- At least 10 years experience in HR Field
+10 years experience as an HR professional and at least 5 years as HR manager in medium or large companies ( Proven HR generalist experience of 8 to 10 years is expected)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures and aspects
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws and New aspects of HR Knowledge
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Very flexible in confronting new challenges
- BSc/BA in Business administration, Human Resources or relevant fields
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.