Ostadkar is looking for a Human Resources Manager who can help us instill an energetic, happy, hard-working and productive work culture in one of Iran’s most promising tech start-ups.
The following roles and responsibilities are the main areas of focus for this position:
- Lead a young and energetic crowd of tech workers by enabling a happy, hard-working and productive work culture: work hard, play hard
- Establish fundamentals of an effective HR function including recruiting, onboarding and off boarding, contracts and legal, internal policies, education, feedback and review systems, and career growth planning.
- Be the point of reference for all personnel issues regarding compensation, workplace problems, office management and equipment
- Report and communicate HR policies, programs and updates with management and peer departments
- Run and promote employee development program via training programs
- Run and manage employee compensation programs including monthly payroll and employee stock option pool
- Manage benefits and extracurricular programs and corresponding budget
- Perform salary and payment management system, supervise bonus programs
- Minimum Bachelor degree. Degrees in management, human resources, psychology, or other relevant disciplines are preferred, but not required
- Minimum seven years of experience in HR function and / or management
- Experience in establishing new processes, especially for hiring and recruiting purposes
- Excellent communication, people management, and team building skills
- High emotional intelligence and people skills
- Strong network within recruiting and HR services community
- Familiarity with traditional and online recruiting channels
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
At Ostadkar, we are working to revolutionize online home services and to bring quality and price transparency to this market. The Mission of Ostadkar is to become a flagship brang for high quality, reliable, and transparent services for everyone. Ostadkar is the largest and fastest growing online platform for ordering home and business services. Our application serves as a connection between consumers and service professionals for a whole host of services, ranging from beauty and hair doover, to plumbing and building maintenance, to computer repair and network setup, to personal tutoring and coaching, to almost anything one can think of. The market for online ordering of services is still new and undeveloped in Iran, but Ostadkar is by far the largest player in this segment. Our team is young, energitic, creative, hard-working, and fun-loving. We also growing rapidly and trying to add like-minded smart individuals to our incredible team, the platform is currently active in Tehran and is planning to expand to other major cities of Iran as well. If you love the start-up world and love to work closely with other people and teams in building a bright future for two-thirds of Iran's GDP, let's talk.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.