- Archiving of personal documents.
- Arranging personnel contracts.
- Carrying out all personnel matters such as issuance of employment certificate and termination .
- Preparation and follow-up of internal notifications.
- Arrange meetings for the Senior HR Manager according to her/his work calendar.
- Preparing contracts related to the company's loan applicants and receiving guarantees from individuals.
- Prepare the required personnel reports.
- Preparing minutes of meetings related to the unit and archiving them.
- Maintaining and updating personal information in the relevant database.
- Carrying out all administrative correspondence related to the HR unit.
• Degree: Bachelor
• Field of study: Management preferences
• MS office
• Familiar with labor and social security laws
• Planning and organizing
• Communicate effectively
• 3 years of relevant work experience