• Prepare or maintain employment human resources for related projects (human resources are for BTL projects like sampling, promoting, merchandising, etc.
• Keep the records of human resources related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, etc.
• Plan, organize, direct, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
• Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
• Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
• Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports
3 to 5 years of experience in advertising (especially in BTL advertising)
Familiar with English language