● Work closely with the Human Resources Director to ensure the provision of human resources services throughout the organization correctly.
● Ensure the human resource planning of services and Cobeldarou operational units during budget planning and budget review.
● Assist the human resources team and operational units in providing effective and efficient services.
● Actively cooperate and consult in the field of organizational improvement and development.
● Attend weekly meetings with Cobeldarou head of departments and provide reports of services and Cobeldarou units in order to find and implement the best possible solutions.
● Provide credible recruitment measures, customer-centric, cost-effective, and innovative hiring solutions.
● Active role in shaping and maintaining human resource policies and processes.
● Bachelor's degree in Management, Business, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
● A minimum of 5 years of experience in HR departments and familiar with the development, recruitment, and training process.
● Full command of English.
● Detail-oriented approach and self-driven.
● Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.