We are looking for a human resources auditor Expert for Golrang industrial group that would be responsible for below duties:
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort or non-compliance with HR laws, regulations, and management policies in subsidiaries.
- Inspect HR systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted HR procedures to record transactions.
- Prepare detailed reports on HR audit findings.
- Report to management about HR audit results, and recommend changes in operations and HR activities of subsidiaries.
- Examine and evaluate human resources systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports of HR system in subsidiaries.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if HR systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- University Qualification: Master Degree in human resources management from a reputable university
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office
- Age Range: 24-35
- Gender Preference: No preference
- Current Residence: Tehran
- having dominant knowledge in HR processes
- Highly motivated team player
- Must have sound judgment and integrity, a strong problem solving personality and excellent analytical skills
- Ideal applicant should be dynamic, well-spoken and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate and present effectively