We are looking for a human resources auditor Expert for Golrang industrial group.
He/She would be responsible for below duties:
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort or non-compliance with HR laws, regulations, and management policies in subsidiaries.
- Inspect HR systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted HR procedures to record transactions.
- Prepare detailed reports on HR audit findings.
- Report to management about HR audit results, and recommend changes in operations and HR activities of subsidiaries.
- Examine and evaluate human resources systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports of HR system in subsidiaries.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if HR systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- University Qualification: Master Degree in human resources management from a reputable university
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office
- Age Range: 24-35
- Gender Preference: No preference
- Current Residence: Tehran
- having dominant knowledge in HR processes
- Highly motivated team player
- Must have sound judgment and integrity, a strong problem solving personality and excellent analytical skills
- Ideal applicant should be dynamic, well-spoken and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate and present effectively
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Golrang Industrial Group (GIG)
Golrang Industrial Group is a dynamic economic corporation, operating in various areas of investment. In addition to producing consumer goods over the years, this industrial group has also been active in foreign investment and international trade including imports of automobiles, cosmetics and beauty products. This industrial group relies on the constant efforts of the private sector. It owns 40 active brands and consists of nearly 100 subsidiaries, operating in regional, national and international levels, and in diverse fields of business, including Hygiene and detergent, food industries, pharmaceutical industries, cellulose industry, distribution and sales, cosmetics, automotive industry, oil and gas, petrochemical, mine, energy, construction, international trading services, printing and packaging, insurance services, transportation, manufacturing polymer and plastic products, educational services, information technology, industrial kitchen equipment, etc.
At present, more than 17,500 employees are working in Golrang Industrial Group and its vision is to be among the top 500 corporations worldwide by 2025, to the extent that 40% of sales of this industrial group will be overseas and international.
Golrang Industrial Group owns dozens of famous brands in numerous fields of active industries in various fields of economy. Almost every Iranian and a segment of regional and international consumers are familiar with most of these brands, such as Golrang, Avé, Softlan, Oila, Famila, Active, Biodent, Barlie, Nancy, Home plus, Merci, Merident, Goldent, etc.
Production of more than 60 product categories with annual sales, exceeding 1 billion product units, the growth rate of more than three times higher than of the industry, within the past 20 years, investment of more than 400 billion Rials in order to equip and develop research laboratories, and many other items are among the capabilities of Golrang Industrial Group.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.