The role of the Human Resources Assistant is to support the HR Manager in the day-to-day HR management.
The main missions of the role are to:
• Assist the HR Manager in personnel administration, implementation of HR policies and staffing issues or industrial relations.
• Monitoring attendance system and providing fiance with payroll reports on a regular basis.
• Collect information and prepare reports in line with existing HR policies on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis and follow up indicators and willing to open problem solving tools to investigate issues.
• Propose action plans and participate in their deployment.
• Ensure that the organization complies with labor laws.
• Maintain employee files and answer employee queries related to payroll.
• Conducting HR training for all employees.
• Expatriation management (e.g getting visa,work permit, residential permit, accommodation etc.
• The Factory HR assistant can be affected in another related role/position inside the company when it is needed.
• Additional responsibilities can be effect in the Factory HR assistant mission.
• Minimum bachelor's degree preferably in HR field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a HR function within a industrial environment
• Familiar with labor law
• Results orientation
• Familiar with MS office
• International mind set
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluent English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Faurecia was formed in 1997 With 330 sites including 30 R&D centers in 34 countries around the world, Faurecia is now a global leader in its four areas of business: automotive seating, interior systems, automotive exteriors and emissions control technologies. Faurecia is the worlds number one supplier of seat frames and mechanisms, emissions control technologies and vehicle interiors. The Group is also the worlds third-largest supplier of complete seat systems and is Europes leading name in automotive exteriors. Asia is now a priority region for Faurecia.
Fapsco as the joint venture of Faurecia in Iran has the following details:
Main Products & Services : Automotive sector- producing seats for L-90
Typical Clients : Automobile producer (Renault)
Head Office : France
Main markets covered : All the world
Year Founded : 2006
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.