The incumbent will be responsible to manage the budgeting process and related cost analysis, monitor org-design metrics and preparing related compensation reports in line with JTI operating guidelines and local labor laws. She/he will be responsible to manage the salary survey process under management and leadership of the HR Business support Manager.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Prepare the Local compensation budget/labor cost in different phases of budgeting process (JUN LE, OCT LE, AP, SP) including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budge.
• Managing Annual Survey Review process as well as external salary survey and analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness.
• Monitor the organizational design and making sure it is aligned with JTI global principles, transformation standards and local rules and regulations.
• Assist HR business support manager for designs and developing different schemes of the variable remuneration i.e. incentive schemes for the sales functions.
• Assist HR Business Support Manager to lead and manage all the compensation projects and rewards initiatives.
• Designs and develops compensation policies under management and leadership of line manager
• Bachelor or Master university degree, preferably HR Management, Accounting or Industrial Engineering.
Work experience and competencies:
• 5 years experience in compensation filed.
• Salary and wages budgeting, accounting basics, payroll tax and SSO calculation, international taxing and audit knowledge.
Languages and Computer Skill:
• Good computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
• Full command of English written & spoken.