- Develop and administrate human resources plans and procedures
- Implement and revise company’s compensation and benefit program
- Develop, analyze, and update the company’s salary budget
- Design and implement overall recruitment and selection process
- Design and implement performance management process
- Design and implement learning and development process
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Conduct exit interview sessions and make the analytical reports
- Maintain and revise organizational charts
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Provide coaching to managers
- Work with managers to resolve disagreements
- Maintain department records and reports
- At least 5 years proven work experience in HR with a Generalist role.
- Having experience in software services field is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. compensation and benefits, recruitment, training, and performance management)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
We invest in entrepreneurs. Sarava provides early, mid, and growth stage funding to the best entrepreneurs of Iran. And supports their startups with world-class mentorship and local services in marketing design, recruiting, financial, legal, and more. We help you find solutions for the obstacles you will face on your journey to success. Leveraging comprehensive services offered by Sarava you may focus on your core business where you thrive.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching