● Developing, updating and monitoring policies and procedures of all human resources. Processes: recruitment, development and training, payroll system, career path planning and maintenance.
● Designing and monitoring of organizational structure and chart.
● Designing and monitoring of discipline and ethics system.
● At least MS degree preferably in human resource management or other related fields.
● At least 5 years of related experience in human resource management.
● Good knowledge of labor law.
● Strong interpersonal, communicating and organizational skill.