We are looking for an HR Manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Design staffing processes.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Strategic interaction with other managers.
- Carrying out necessary administrative tasks.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
Master of Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
- Nature and length of previous experience:
At least 3 years of experience in HR Management.
- Special knowledge/skill:
Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits:
Strategic Vision, Creativity, Communication Skills.