- This position is for one of the sub-companies of Entekhab investment group in petrochemical industry.
1) Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
2) Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
3) Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
4) Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
5) Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
6) Analyze training needs to design employee development
- At least BSc/ Ms Degree in management (preferably human resources and organization behavior orientations)
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Fluent in human resource standards governed by labor laws and social security
- Familiar to harmonized payment system for salary and compensation services
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Entekhab Investment Development Group is an international Iranian “hyper holding company” with over 6000 employees which exports its products to more than 30 countries of the world. We started our activities in 1367 with entry into home appliances industry. This group currently consist of home appliances (Snowa, Haier, Daewoo, Techno gas...), oil, gas and petrochemicals, commercial and social services holdings as one of the largest complex of economic and social activities in privates sector.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.