Organize and promote human resources through planning, implementing and evaluating employee relationships and adapting them to HR policies, programs and strategies.
- Maintain the organization of business relationships by updating job requirements and job descriptions for various organizational positions,
- Maintain employee organization by creating recruitment, testing and interviewing plans, giving managers suggestions on selecting candidates,
- Analyzing and conducting interviews, suggesting necessary changes,
- Preparing staff for relevant organizational positions through the development of training programs and guidance.
- Incorporate payment plans through research on payments in the industry or in general, schedule and direct the evaluation of organizational positions, prepare payment budgets, control and schedule payment operations, provide relevant recommendations, plan and implement Revisions to payment structures,
- Planning and monitoring and evaluating employee performance through training managers in order to regulate employee performance, schedule management conferences, attend staff, handle employee complaints and complaints, provide suggestions to employees, and super visors,
- Incorporate employee allocation plans and inform employees of the need for related privileges and processes, recommend assignment plans to their respective managers, monitor the application process for privileges, receive and evaluate rating contracts, incorporate training and implementation plans. In relation to concession programs,
- Supervising the implementation of human resources legal requirements, investigating violations, reporting, attending relevant legal meetings,
Implementation of management orders through preparation, updating and suggestions regarding HR policies and related processes,
- Keeping current and past documentation related to HR data,
Updating professional information by participating in training groups, reading professional journals, creating personal / professional communications, participating in professional forums,
- Completion of human resources requirements by scheduling and assigning relevant staff to defined positions, tracking performance results,
Maintaining human resources through recruitment, selection and orientation and training of staff,
- Maintain and enhance human resource productivity by providing employee feedback and planning, planning, monitoring and evaluating the performance of each employee,
- Expand group collaboration through activities related to this goal.
Skills and education
- Recruitment, Human Resource Management, Privilege Management, Productivity Management, Communication Processes, Payment Structure, Tasting Support, Job Classification, Labor Laws, Gender Related Laws, Organizing
- min.bachelor degree,min 3 years HR manager,
- Have strategic mind and contribution,leadership,team player,
- Proficient in leading and coaching,setting direction and strategy,
- Problem solving behavior,
- Have experience in FMCG