A Well-Known Environmental Service Company Active in Oil & Gas Tehran
Posted 4 months ago
• Recruiting new staff based on dedicated department requirement.
• Organize staff training plan based on dedicated department requirements.
• Monitoring and report staff time sheet and vacations.
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
• Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
• Ensure personnel comply with company policies and rules and their job descriptions, also organize all personnel administration affairs according to labor law, such as contracts and etc.
• Record and monitor engineering utilization
• Record and monitor employee vacations.
• Record and monitor engineer’s evaluation reports.
A university degree such as bachelor or higher degree in a relevant subject such as HR management or sufficient career experience in related fields. It is possible to enter a career in HR by completing a relevant apprenticeship.
Key skills, knowledge and abilities
• At least 5 years of experience in related areas.
• Professional knowledge of all HR areas.
• Ability to lead and direct people.
• Analytical thinking style.
• Ability to communicate and present effectively.
• English proficiency and computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Mature, Ethical and confidential communicative person
• Effective organizational skills
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
• Teamwork skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Numerical skills
• IT skills (Office Software)