● Update job descriptions.
● Implementation of the recruitment process, including planning, identifying, reviewing and creating new employment channels to the needs of the organization, designing a job advertisement and following its publication in related channels, recruiting and screening resume, conducting interviews Behavioral, coordination of specialized interviews and selection of appropriate staff.
● Coordinating, planning and following up on the implementation of in-service training.
● Implementation of the training process, including the information and improvement of staff training files, training needs assessment, training planning and budgeting, coordination of training courses and measuring the effectiveness of training.
● Conducting exit interviews.
● Age: 25 to 35 years old.
● Education: At least a bachelor's degree in Computer engineering and a variety of management majors (especially human resource management)
● Work experience: At least 3 years of work experience in the field of human resources
● Fluent in human resource processes, especially recruitment, staff development and performance management.
● Fluent in labor law and social security insurance laws.
● Proficient in conducting competency-based interviews
● Familiar with the types of psychological tests and interview methods
● Fluent in using MS Office software.
● Effective and persuasive communication.
● Responsibility and accountability.
● Problem analysis and problem solving.
● Systems thinking.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Ability to do multiple things simultaneously and independently.