● Developing and implementing human resource plans and procedures.
● Creating and revising job descriptions.
● Conducting initial interviews and prioritizing for hiring.
● Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
● Developing and training.
● Designing implementing and analyzing performance management process.
● Preparing required statistical and analytical reports and submitting it to the manager.
● At least a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
● Having experience in related fields.
● Familiar with all human resource processes, including job analysis, recruitment, development, performance evaluation, compensation, talent management.
● Strong knowledge of English language.
● Having advanced knowledge of MS office.
● Problem solving ability.
● Strong communication skills.
● Regular and accurate, patient and flexible.
● Having work commitment and teamwork spirit.