We are currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resource (HR) Specialist to join our team and manage all human resource procedures. The successful candidate will be passionate about recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
-Create and complete personnel records.
- Archives of personnel correspondence.
- Tracking and implementing employee-driven incentive and welfare plans.
-Jobs recruitment ads for different units of company.
- Establish communication and interaction with employees in order to resolve their problems and needs within the framework of the rules and procedures existing in the organization.
- Executing administrative staff related staff interruptions.
- Coordinating the time and conducting interviews with selected individuals.
- Providing employment contracts for employees and keeping track of their completion at due time.
- All affairs related to company insurance.
- Staff training issues.
-Design and implement effective training and development plans.
-Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
-Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
-Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and labor regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
• Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.