• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Do the initial hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using integrated management system
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns (with management coordination).
• Completed train documents based procedures and follow its task.
• Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
• Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
• Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
• Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
• Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
• Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
• Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
• Remind management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
• Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
• Administer employee benefit plans.
• Schedule or administer skill, intelligence, psychological, or drug tests and periodical test for current or prospective employees.
• Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
• Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
• Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
• Coordinate with outside staffing agencies to secure temporary employees, based on departmental needs.
• Record,report,analyze mission,vocation and others items related to employee to management and other department.
• Evaluate selection or testing techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management or supervisory personnel.
• Records the HSE document related to employee profile and process
• Records IMS document related to employee profile and process
• Prepare employee contract and collect supportive document
Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems
Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Must have strong knowledge of Iran labor laws and HR Operation Acumen
Between 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience