• Assist in end year audit and MTN Irancell's internal auditors.
• Collecting and preparing excellence award documents including but not limited to CRA, consumer right Awards
• To integrate and consolidate all HR reporting systems, design new reports and ensure alignment and accuracy in reporting
• To search, deploy and measure HR global metrics in order to provide enough insight to HR management team
• To prepare and update human capital database contain all metrics and measurements required for making decisions
• To benchmark current Irancell status in Human capital trend with human capital market trends, conduct gap analysis and collect corrective actions to reach to best practices results.
• To ensure complex data are visually appealing and present it to HR functions to support them in taking corrective actions and decisions.
• To Prepare all HR reports as requested such as human capital, financial reports and nonfinancial and etc.
• To check and monitor entire HR OPEX payments to ensure integrity and correctness of allocation.
• Assist in preparation of forecast HR annual budget and analyze OPEX reports for HR and report on variances against budgets.
• Contribute to evaluation of HR budget, make appropriate recommendations for modifications and Improvements.
• Report actual budget trend to HR Management frequently and alert them any deviations
• Investigate the need for running surveys in company considering shareholders’ interest, industry and company needs.
• To design different surveys and conduct them for targeted group and also ensure minimum required responses are collected to make survey result is valid.
• To analyze survey result, present the survey results as needed, highlight areas of interest for different levels of staff according to their needs.
• To maintain all historical report and survey results for further reverences
• B.A. degree Human Resources / Industrial Psychology or related
• BA in Industrial Engineering /MBA is added advantages
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• being familiar with data analysis, data science, access, excel professional, SPSS,
• being familiar with Power BI is added advantages
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.