• HSSE plan and ERP (Emergency Response Plan) for activities.
• Assist in the development of new HSSE policies and procedures to meet Project and overall TEP needs
• Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices through work site knowledge, employee interactions and work site inspection.
• Facilitate and coordinate the HSSE plan risk assessment program, including assessment, accident investigation, and corrective and audit work.
• Implement HSSE programs to ensure compliance with HSSE standards and guidelines.
• Provides recommendations for correcting safety hazards and unsafe work practices.
• Implement, administer and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs.
• Development and monitoring of HSSE goals and objectives.
• Ensure that all legal requirements concerning HSSE are fully implemented.
• Ensuring overall compliance with approved laws and policies.
• Risk assessment for all activities, locations and processes
• Bachelor's degree in Environmental Health & Safety or related degree.
• Full recognition of occupational and safety incident
• Risk Management-Hazard Identification-Accident prevention in the Oil & Gas
• Deep familiarity in the national and international requirements and laws of HSSE
• Personal effectiveness Professional Behavior
• 5 years HSSE experience in the Oil & Gas
• Well understanding of HSSE Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel is required
• Strong documentation and organizational skills, HSSE & ERP Plan and Checklists.
• Knowledge of Permit to Work
• Good communication skill
• Teamwork ability
• Ability to present and train the employee
• Flexible for going on business trip
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Taban Energy Pasargad
TABAN ENERGY CO. as one of the 30 subsidiaries of PDEC (Pasargad Development Energy Co.) has been nominated by this group
Companies to be responsible for operation & maintenance of thermal power plant, Gas line and construction of all renewable energy power plants and distributed generation power plants.
Currently we have been awarded the contract operation & maintenance of the following projects:
• 320 MW SEMNAN GAS power plant
• 70 MW GHESHM GAS POWER PLANT
• 600 Kilometers of 48 & 56 “pipelines with ancillary equipment
• 5 Gas compressor stations, one another consists of four 25 MW gas compressor units
Power & Utilities
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.