- Provide guidance to site HSE officers to ensure they perform their duties effectively and consistent with
their job descriptions.
- Liaise with and provide advice to the areas manager, drilling contractors, recording supervisors, drivers,
local workers, contractors representatives with regards to HSE matters within the seismic operations.
- Conduct the risk management plan to ensure performed by site HSE officers.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of HSE audit programs for the seismic operations.
- Pursue to perform preparedness drilling in seismic areas based on predictable hazardous potentials.
- Support incident prevention programs align what does in site.
- Design, arrange and follow training program in order to all levels of workers (cascading type with
- Participate as required in accident/incident investigations and case management of areas related
- Retain and maintain HSE document relative to projects activities based on ISO 45001:2018, ISO
- Maintain accurate accident/incident records and prepare reports to management on HSE Performance
Review safety training and emergency preparedness of projects personnel.
- Ensure that Projects are executed in compliance with HSE Management Plan, HSE Management
Procedure, Environmental Management Procedure, Potential Risk Register, Potential Risk Mitigation
Plan, HSE Audit Plan/Procedure and any other HSE related document
- Participate in the Incident Management System and respond as needed at any time day or night to
events in support of drilling operations.
- Provide HSE input into proposals and tender evaluation processes.
- Provide leading and lagging indicators.
- Prepare HSE statistical reports.
- Bachelor's degree, in Occupational Health & Safety or HSE management.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in previous HSE Positions
Knowledge & Skills:
- Certifications in HSE programs and controlling workplace hazards.
- Experience working as oil and gas HSE officer
- Proven experience in Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) disciplines
- Familiarity with applicable industry and government safety, health standards and regulations
- English technical language level is required
- Experienced with completing audits and inspections, and actively involved in past audits and
inspections on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 31000
- Proficient in use of Microsoft software including MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Incident investigation and Risk management.
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Strong facilitation skills for use in leading team meetings
- Having a Committed, Integrated and Knowledgeable approach in the work place (Dana Energy core
- Ability to problem solving