List of responsibilities:
- Establishment of the HSE management system in the project
- Carrying out a risk assessment and identifying environmental aspects of the project and applying operational controls in coordination - Monitoring and maintenance of the HSE management system in the workshop
- Monitoring the performance of HSE personnel and contractors
- Planning and implementation of related training to improve staff awareness
- Provide incident reports and trace them in order to prevent a recurrence.
- Reporting to: project manager.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
- Working hours: 23 working days and 7 rest days
- about 10 working hours a day.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's Degree (Occupational Safety or Health or HSE).
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 10 years of relevant experience (with - 5 years of manegment experience, 1 year of which is in oil and gas projects).
- Specialist knowledge: Risk assessment - ISO OHSAS 18001 or 45001 - Documentation, safety at height, loading,...
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Powerful and pragmatic - accurate and punctual - social and energetic.