- Inspection of industrial equipment and machinery
- Identification and assessment of occupational and environmental hazards
- Perform first aid
- Monitor and report non-compliance with company policy and legal requirements
- Evaluation of ergonomic posture
- Perform periodic medical examinations
- Provide required reports for
- Promote the awareness of HSE across the company (Personnel training)
- Deep familiarity in the national and international requirements and laws of HSE
- Deep familiarity in ISO14001, OHSAS18001, HSE MS
- Technical knowledge of safety, health and environment
- Highly skilled in MS Office
- Bachelor's degree in occupational health
- Work experience: 3 years
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Damandeh Inc is the industry leader in manufacturing electro motors and heating / cooling systems. It produces a wide portfolio of products including more than one hundred and thirty types of ventilation, electro motors, heating and cooling fans. Damandeh was founded by Mr. Ahmad Bostanchi as a private entity in 1967 and was officially registered as a company with limited liability (LLC) in 1984. Our goal is to achieve excellence under the supervision of experienced experts and engineers. We are proudly certified by the standard approval mark from Irans industrial research and standard institute, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16817 and have received numerous quality.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching