• Deploy the global/cluster SHE strategy, policy and standards in the site to achieve excellent sustainable results
• Drive safety risk analysis and develop/implement appropriate controls due to hierarchy of controls
• Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and Unilever standards, provide advice on national HSE legislation requirements & implement relevant procedures and policies
• Advise line management in all accident/incident investigations
• Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses, SMAT (Safety Management Audit and Training), safety walk and s-card
• Develop and deploy internal safety auditing and inspection systems
-BS or MS Industrial Safety/ HSE/ Occupational Health
-Certificate of OHSAS 18001
-Certificate of Work at height
-Knowledge of ISO 14001
-Knowledge of Permit to Work
-Good knowledge towards national and international requirements and laws of HSE
-Ability to manage high hazard jobs.
-Good knowledge towards construction safety
-Ability to manage contractor based on HSE requirement
-Ability to assess risks and investigate incident & analyze rout cause
-Good communication skill
-Ability to present and train the employee
-Ability to work under pressure
-Ability to travel
-Good observation skill
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.