Location: Iran, Qazvin
Company: Qazvin Factory
2 + years’ experience in Human Resources / Finance
Responsible to deliver local HR services within the defined SLAs (Quality, time, accuracy and compliance) acting as the customer facing representative for the administrative activities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
Learning and Development
• Identify the training needs in alignment with Department Heads and prepare the Training plan
• Roll-out of all operational and administrative processes needed for the implementation of classrooms, virtual learning events, workshops, etc.
• End-to-end roll-out of the training programs; enrolment of participants; delivery of the learning solution; post-evaluation of the effectiveness
• Provide data and relevant information to build dashboards, reports and measure the selected KPIs
Talent and Performance
• Support factory HRBP on the Talent and Performance process in execution of the Performance and Talent Management cycle through goals setting and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development.
• Support line managers in handling low performer cases. Support the talent review/calibration, to ensure high performance is rewarded and developed.
Implementation Compliance, Policies and Practices
• Ensures policies, practices and procedures are applied, understood and followed with a customer centric mindset.
• Contribute to ensuring data accuracy and timeliness.
• Ensures payroll process managed accurate and on time.
What will make you successful…
• Bachelor degree in management , industrial Engineering or relevant field
• 1 to 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources or Finance
• Fluent in English
• Advanced Use of Microsoft Excel
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Capability to handle cross functional/hierarchical relationships
• Ability to manage priorities
• High level of comfort using multiple technologies to execute processes
• Develop relationships and work proactively and autonomously
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.