Responsibilities are included:
- Human Resource Management.
- Manpower Planning & Recruitment process management
- Setting up and control processes, Departmental Workflows & KPIs
- Training & Development management
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Engagement
- General Administration
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 4-8 years’ experience in related areas
- Full command of HR (Recruitment, Development, Performance evaluation, Retention, Attendance, Payroll, Job grading)
- Familiarity with recruiting channels
- Good knowledge of related laws and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with software business environment
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Barsa Novin Ray
Barsa is a software company with more than a decade of experience in providing innovative software solutions. Our customers are medium to large scale companies and organizations who want to utilize software solutions to increase their productivity and resilient their workflows. We help them by providing a wide range of best practices and products, our BPMS, and also our software framework which lets them to develop their enterprise software with minimum coding and effort.
We realize that in software industry the most important factor is human resource, and we have brought highly talented and passionate people together is an inspiring and friendly environment.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching