- Coach and support employees on day to day concerns, career matters, and any arising conflict within their team; handle their grievances in compliance with the Company policy.
- Implements competency models for the various positions in the company and provides guidance to managers to assess competencies of employees.
- Continually improves processes to develop HR systems.
- Advises departments on competency-based management systems.
- Familiar with performance appraisals based on BSC Model & 360 degree assessment.
- Familiar with HR process, HR policies and HR strategic management.
- Provide analytical reports (performance measurement and job analysis).
- University degree: B.A in Management preferably HRM and industrial engineering
- Familiarity with BSC model & competencies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field
- Have hands on HR experience along with strong strategic capabilities
- Familiar with Negotiation skills and relationship
- Fluent in English Age range: 27-35 Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be: Based in Tehran
Do you want to work East Tehran?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Mobin Net Telecom Co. is the largest nationwide wireless broadband (4G-WiMAX) operator in Iran with around 750,000 subscribers across 125 cities of the 31 Provinces. Mobin Net provides a wide range of services including dedicated broadband Internet access, VoIP, and VPN for both home and business users. Different services are provided for large Enterprises and organizations in the country relying on Mobin Net’s nationwide Network. With high security, reliability and availability of the network, Mobin Net has a dominant market share with over 63% of the emerging WiMAX in Iran. Recently, Mobin Net has upgraded its nationwide network technology to TD-LTE in accordance with global trends on 3GPP LTE standards.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.