• Influence and motivate staff associated with performance issues.
• Devise and implement policies and strategies for the development, implementation and monitoring of delivering performance standards.
• Develop and implement of monitoring systems for departmental performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with internal audit requirements.
• Devise and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
• Coordinate and facilitate the communication to all staff of performance issues including the preparation of reports for managers and giving presentations.
• Administer Performance Management System and processes not limited to Development Plans, Check-ins, Roles, Career Paths, and Succession Planning
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, in human resource management or a related field
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong organizational skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences
- Being responsible and committed
- Proficient in Microsoft programs: (Words, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Fluent in English
- Ideal Age between “25 to 30”
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Saman Insurance Co. was established with a corporate capital of IRR 200 bln divided into 200 mln shares, each with a par value of IRR 1000, and registered under No. 241059 at the Organization for Registration of Companies on 15.02.2005 to provide commercial insurance services in property, liability and insurances of persons. On 01.03.2005 it received its operation permit from the Central Insurance in life, non-life as well as reinsurance, and began its operations as the sixth member of Saman Financial Group.
The members of the founding board of Saman Insurance Co. consist of Saman Bank, Saman Bank Investment Co., Sarcheshmeh Copper Investment Co., Pension Fund of National Iranian Copper Industries Co., Steel Employees Support and Pension Fund Institute, as well as several physical persons and legal entities with long records in financial and manufacturing industries. In July 2018, the corporate capital was increased to IRR 1,500,000,000,000. To satisfy clients and to provide desirable services to the insured people, the members of the board of directors employed skilled expert forces in insurance matters as senior and middle directors to create innovation and to make a difference in the provision of products and services in the insurance industry.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.