- Prepare and maintain the payroll on a monthly basis, work with the external providers and ensure alignment with CFO and HRD approvals for each monthly payroll actions.
- Monitor and report the expatriates’ monthly payments as well as the benefits within the frame of Expatriation package and assignments.
Human Resources budget
- Plan and prepare under supervision of the HRD and CFO the HR budget (including Last Estimates) of labor cost, employee benefits cost, La7D and Recruitment costs, etc. according to the company budgeting procedures.
- Prepare and report to HRD and the Finance team (Controlling & Costing), the monthly HR labor cost, actual versus budget.
- Monitor CAM and COP budget on a monthly basis to ensure compliance within budget plan.
- Be the contact person with the Zone C&B and share the required reports upon requests.
- Prepare and coordinate all Labor cost reports, covering headcount and turnover reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis for reporting (actual status) and forecasting needs
- Prepare and share the Group monthly HR CSR reports.
- Maintain the HR database, monitor and report the HR KPIs to the HRD on a monthly basis, to the Zone and in any platform directed by the Group.
- Keep the HR score card updated
- Bachelor degree: MS or MBA either in Management or Human Resources is a plus
- Good knowledge of local labor market / FMCG sector / salary surveys suppliers / benefits suppliers
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- High analytical skills
- Ability to determine the priorities.
- Understanding and handling of Payroll System, application of Social Security and Tax regulations
- Project management skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Organizing & coordinating skills.
- Computer skills (Excel, power point, word, internet navigation)
- Good command of English language
- Hay Certified is preferred
Are you expert in Excel?
Do you have English fluency?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bel Group is a leading international French company in cheese market founded in 1865. With more than 11,000 employees worldwide, Bel products are available in more than 125 countries. Bel started its subsidiary in Iran in 2007 through a joint venture with the Iranian Company of Sahar-Dairy, a well-known Iranian dairy producer that carried "Rouzaneh" brand.
Now fully owned by Bel group, our subsidiary is actively developing its product range under its 3 brands: Rouzaneh, Kibi and the Laughing Cow.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.