- Work closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Assist in recruiting staff, which involves preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Administer payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and sometimes deliver training, including inductions for new staff.
- Cover all legal compliance for human resource in line with Labor Law.
- Perform administrative tasks and maintain employee records and paperwork.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company.
- Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Contact applicants, references and perform background checks required by company.
Excellent English language verbal and written skills
Good knowledge of computer operation and relevant software, Microsoft Office etc.
General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
Bachelor degree in human resources, business, or a related field
Two to three years of experience in a human resources position or related position