Mobtakeran Goldiran as one of the subsidiaries of Goldiran Group is looking for a professional HR Manager who is responsible for:
● Handle talent management process including talent acquisition, succession planning, building talent pools, and managing the workforce planning.
● Manage talent acquisition process including interviewing, assessments, and hiring of qualified job applicants in order to ensure the quality of new hires as well as a timely and effective hiring process.
● Design and implementation of procedures and policies based on company comprehensive strategies and following up improvement of organization's HR practices.
● Lead performance management process to facilitate and identify development gaps and learning needs, deliver training and supervise the Learning & Development activities to ensure strong links between business needs, people development priorities, and talent placement.
● Manage the administrative affairs, Issues of employee relationships, such as labor complaints.
● Prepare pay budgets, monitor and schedule individual pay actions.
● Design and implementation of the job identification process and job evaluation and grading. Analyze and modify compensation and profit policies to create competitive programs.
● Support and implement any HR procedure and initiative reinforcing employer branding and increasing engagement levels of employees.
● Bachelor’s degree in Management fields, MBA, or Industrial Engineering; (Master’s degree is preferred).
● Minimum five years of professional experience in the Human Resources Department.
● Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
● Powerful leadership and relationship management skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good knowledge of labor laws and regulations, staffing principles.
● Fluent in English.