Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and
human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers
on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing
pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing
pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and
discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee
grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit
needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting
educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state
requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current
• Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional
publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up
on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring,
and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Master of Human Resource Management
- At least 10 years of experience including 4 years at managerial level
- Preferred age range: 35 to 45
- Master degree in Human Resources or industrial engineering from a reputable university
- Proficient in principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits,
labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems
- Proficient in HRM activities such as Job analysis and description, Job satisfaction, Performance appraisal,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with team (headquarter HR Team)
- Proficiency in MS office