Objective of the role: We are looking for an HR Manager who can make our company a premier employment destination for the top talent in our industry. The HR Manager will be responsible for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to employee relations policies and making sure that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals and established regulations. The successful candidate will be charged with reducing employee turnover at our company and attracting top talent to fill open positions.
List of responsibilities:
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations.
Reporting to: Managing Director.
Subordinates: HR Generalist.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 AM - 4 PM / Thursday 8 AM - 12:30 PM.
- University Qualifications: BSc. or MSc. in a Related Field.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5 Years of experience in the HR Field.
- Specialist knowledge: Employee motivation
- Organizational Change
- Employee Retention
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Great Team-working ability
- Good Social skills