Our startups are looking for energetic, high achieving strategic HR Managers.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be part of the HR team that supports and manages the employee’s experience as they enter the organization.
You must be detail-oriented and able to manage priorities while maintaining a professional demeanor. You must have a proven track record of understanding the human resources cycle and the environment, and track record of the recruiting great people. You must be able to design a strong on-boarding program and know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees as they enter the organization.
• Manage and monitor all job postings including the management of external recruitment firms and coordination of internal website postings.
• making recommendations for the best fit candidate for the job.
• Manage the on-boarding process for all employees. This will include but not be limited to, preparing an on-boarding schedule and presentations that are unified and consistent with the needs of the department and organization.
• Designing Motivational Ideas.
• Performance management and setting up KPI's.
• Workforce budgeting and space planning.
• Maintain and develop pay plan and benefits program.
• Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Bachelor degree in human resources is preferred.
• Previous management in a startup work environment is a plus.
• Organized self-starter with detailed-oriented planning and presentation skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.